Sunday, February 28, 2010

More Learning & Farm Preperations

This past week I've found a number of on-line resources that have an incredible wealth of knowledge. I'm going to try to figure out a way to post these resources in the form of a sidebar on this blog page.

Each week I really look forward to my Tuesday evening class on beekeeping. I've gotten to know a number of interesting folks. One guy is a local farmer who farms 2600 acres immediately adjacent to my office. He plants wheat which is used for making bread. I can only imagine how much bread can be made from 2600 acres of wheat!

We received word from the nice folks we are buying the farm from that the survey should be completed this past week. Yippie!! The completion of a survey is the first legal step necessary to purchase the property. We are hoping that the surveyor will file the necessary papers with the county promptly so a new deed and legal property description can be issued.

More soon...

--Jeb

No comments: