***TRADE DIAMOND 4 TRACTOR*** - $13500 (Nashville,TN)
Date: 2010-02-25, 9:41AM CST
I have a diamond ring that was verbally appraised at $13,500.00. It is a 1.51 carat princess cut center stone, VS-1 Quality, K-color, with a .40 carat Trillion on each side, total of .80. Total carat weight is 2.31. It is set in white gold. I have the paper work. I am looking for a GOOD running tractor with bush hog for trade. I prefer a diesel 4x4, but will consider any tractor in good condition. Bought a place in Centerville, and need a tractor with a bush hog to keep pastures mowed. Willing to take a loss on the ring, and trade for a tractor valued around $7,500.00. Should have bought a tractor to begin with, cause the fiance' is gone, and I would have still had the tractor! Luckily, I got the ring back! The ring really is STUNNING! It got TONS of comments! Ring is in a Safe Deposit box at the bank. Will post pics when I get back in town Tuesday, 2/23/10. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY! Please DO NOT send me ANY get rich quick idea's or scams. YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!!!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Tractor or Fiance'?
In my quest to learn as much as I can about tractors, especially the cost for a good used one, I've been searching craigslist for used equipment. The other day, I came across the following ad. This was just too funny not to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment