On the day of the final round of The Open here in Britain, I couldn't help the pun. Hope you don't mind.
Here's our newly purchased 'farmer's sink' in the back of a friends car. Thank you Jim and Rachel for hoisting this monster into your car and storing it for us until we can get there to take it off your hands.
Looks like I've got a bit of washing up to do!
--Jeff
2 comments:
Sinks and weirs. Weird. Wonderful, too. Working hard on my own blog only to find yours is about as good as any of the fancy ones; simple, tells a personal story, colorful, intimate. And I like the music. I'll have to find out how to do that one. Any hints.
Hi Duke,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Really appreciate it. About the music, there are some step-by-step guidelines that I can send you. I'll either send them to you directly or post them here on our blog.
Hope to see "The Blue Angel" pulling up our drive very soon!
Thanks again!
--Jeb
Post a Comment