Monday, July 12, 2010

That Sinking Feeling

As we continue to prepare to move into our new home on the farm, I can't help but 'stumble' onto items for sale that I think will make farm life doable or at least, a bit more interesting. Take for example this "farmer's sink" I found while scanning Craig's List last week. We need a sink in the utility room and this one looks like it was made for the farm! It is about 4 feet long and probably weighs a ton (I don't know how much it actually weighs as I haven't even seen it yet). I asked a friend to make the purchase and set the sink aside until we get there. Hopefully, the sink will be there when we arrive and and my friend will still be my friend!  As soon as he saw it he said it was perfect for cleaning wild turkey or anything else I might happen to drag in.


I'll try to remember to upload a photo of the sink in place when that actually happens.

There will likely be more 'treasures' reclaimed and restored to their original purposes so stay tuned!

--Jeff

No comments: